Paul Teutul Net Worth – Paul Teutul Sr issued having financial problem by the mass media, but that news is denied by the man himself in a charity event made by him, instead, he is going to start new business in ventures and restaurants. Paul Teutul Sr net worth is $15 million and he is popular with his massive biceps with his mustache and his motorcycle. With his image that suits with motorcycle, he has show called American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior with his son Paul Teutul Jr, more over the show is renewed in 26 episodes.
How Much is Paul Teutul Net Worth?
So the rumors that said Paul Teutul having financial problem and foreclosure on homes is untrue, since there is an issue that he is having financial problem with his family, but the financial problem is not true and about family matters, Paul Teutul acknowledged that if it deals with family, “there’s always drama”.
- Full Name, Name: Paul John Teutul
- Age, Born: May 1, 1949 (age 65) Yonkers, New York, U.S
- Net Worth: $15 million
- Endorsement –
- Source of Wealth: Motorcycle designer and builder, Actor
- Achievements –
- Assets: co-founders of Orange County Choppers, a manufacturer of custom motorcycles.
- Family: Married with Beth Dillon in 2007