Beck Hansen Net Worth – Beck Hansen or popular with his stage name Beck is an American musician who has net worth $25 million. From his first music career in 1994 with his debut “Mellow Gold”, Beck has nominated for 16 Grammys and won five Grammys. Beck’s popularity suddenly become trending topic both in social media and in society.
It is because Beck has defeated Beyonce in Grammy Award Album of the Year 2015. Many people asking the same questions “why?” and “how?” why did Beck win this Grammy Award? why it shouldn’t go to either Beyonce or Sam Smith? Some people in the internet argue that this is all about race, but some says that it’s all about age. But actually it is all the voting who made Beck won the category. There had to have been a split vote when it came to choose Beyonce, Sam Smith or Beck. But whatever happened, Beck won three categories in Grammy 2015; Album of the Year, Best Rock Album, and Grammy Award for Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical.
- Full Name, Name: Bek David Campbell or Beck Hansen
- Age, Born: July 8, 1970 (age 51) Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Net Worth: $25 million
- Source of Wealth: Singer-songwriter, musician, producer
- Achievements: Brit Awards, Grammy Awards, American Video Music Awards.
- Family: Married to Marissa Ribisi in 2004 have two children.