Olivia Wilde net worth is $12 million as an American actress and model. Olivia Wilde actual name was Olivia Jane Cockburn. She changed it in honor of celebrate Irish author named Oscar Wilde. With her strong relation with Ireland, Olivia Wilde has two citizenship; United States, where she is currently working, and Ireland. Olivia Wilde raised by middle-up society, since her parents are both successful journalist and has houses in New York City, Washington DC and Vermont. Olivia Wilde graduated from Georgetown Day School in D.C and Phillips Academy in Massachusetts then she spent her study in acting in Ireland.
After coming from Ireland studied acting, Olivia Wilde first acting role was in popular Fox teen drama, The O.C. which aired from 2004-2005. This drama was Olivia Wilde breakthrough even though it was only aired for 13 episodes, but thanks to The O.C. drama, Olivia Wilde became popular and known by public. This made her career brighter, she appeared in 14 episodes of The Black Donnellys and then played in the Fox drama House. Her first appearance in film was in Tron: Legacy, Cowboys & Aliens, The Change-Up, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone and many more. Her career is bright and success but not her marriage. In 2003 Olivia Wilde married to Italian filmmaker Tao Ruspoli, but they divorced in 2011. Now she is dating SNL comedian Jason Sudeikis and announced engagement in 2013 and have one child.
- Full Name, Name Olivia Jane Cockburn
- Age, Born March 10, 1984 (age 30) New York City, U.S.
- Net Worth $12 million
- Endorsement Revlon since 2012
- Source of Wealth Actress, producer, model
- Achievements 2006 The Comedy Festival, 2008 Vail Film Festival
- Assets $2.495million with 2000 square feet Venice Home, $60,000 Lexus GS 450H
- Family Engaged to Jason Sudeikis since 2013 have one child.