|Date of birth:||—|
Biography – A Short Wiki
Don Omar Net Worth – Don Omar is a Puerto Rican Reggaeton singer who has a net worth of $22.5 million and annual salary of $510,000 from his record sale in 2006 which sold 500,00 copies in the US. Don Omar or El Rey is popular for his work in the early 2000s with Luney Tunes. Don Omar became the first international reggaeton singer since then. In 2005 with his single “Reggaeton Latino” he became more popular and became first genuine crossover style. No one predicted that Don Omar would be a famous singer since during his early age he was active in the church. Young Don Omar was a preacher and he claims that during that period he was honing his performance skills.
- Full Name, Name: William Omar Landrón Rivera
- Age, Born: February 10, 1978 (age 43 Santurce, Puerto Rico
- Net Worth: $22.5 million with $510,000 annual salary
- Source of Wealth: Singer-songwriter, recording artist, actor
- Family: Divorced in 2011 with Jackie Guerrido.